Meeting Snorlax Meeting Snorlax

Good drawing, decent animation, just needs sound.

Just as an idea, you don't need to have a microphone do the speaking. After all, most voice-actors are done poorly, and in all honesty, 14-year-olds don't make good voice actors. I'd add some Pokemon music, keep it light, and a few sound effects when necessary.

Not bad though!

Turnip head epsiode 1 Turnip head epsiode 1

It's...

...interesting, to say the least. The music is what really made it, though.

Dance your Pants! Dance your Pants!

I like it

Music, 10/10. Maybe it's just because I wrote it, but heh.

I like the way you made it random though. Didn't exactly sync up, but again, it was random, it was close, and it was humorous.

Christmas e-card Christmas e-card

You're right

It's not the snazziest thing out there.

BUT

It's pretty decent, especially for a first shot at Flash. My main criticism: speed up the frame rate, probably to 24. Otherwise, I liked it!

Starfish Starfish

Simple, but nice

It's a rather good flash and story. I enjoyed the original story myself, but you did a very nice job retelling it. Music cuts off a little early at the end, a bit abrupt, but otherwise, very nice.

Nami-Oki responds:

Thank you. For some reason the animation runs fine on my computer, I wonder if that's a browser problem? But anyways, thanks a lot for reviewing!

Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea" Lemon Demon's "Bad Idea"

Excellent!

Andrew, you're an amazing animator. I have nothing to suggest. I've enjoyed these Lemon Demon music videos immensely!

How to Be Cool How to Be Cool

Alright...

9th grade, eh? Not bad at all. Make sure to stop any sounds upon moving to each frame so that the sounds don't overlap.

Pizza pie Pizza pie

Liked it a lot

I quite enjoyed watching that movie. I was thinking at first that it would be cool if the screamo guy could be synched, then realized it was funnier this way. So, excellent job!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

I'm speechless.

This is the best animation that I have ever seen, and have no critiques that I can give. A quintessential animation!

I Got Him I Got Him

Not too bad

Alright, firstly, I suggest a stop-play button set.
Secondly, good job on the fbf. It's not the smoothest I've seen, but it's pretty good. Also, good job on perspective for the bullet firing.