Meeting Snorlax Meeting Snorlax

Good drawing, decent animation, just needs sound.

Just as an idea, you don't need to have a microphone do the speaking. After all, most voice-actors are done poorly, and in all honesty, 14-year-olds don't make good voice actors. I'd add some Pokemon music, keep it light, and a few sound effects when necessary.

Not bad though!

Turnip head epsiode 1 Turnip head epsiode 1

It's...

...interesting, to say the least. The music is what really made it, though.

Dance your Pants! Dance your Pants!

I like it

Music, 10/10. Maybe it's just because I wrote it, but heh.

I like the way you made it random though. Didn't exactly sync up, but again, it was random, it was close, and it was humorous.

Achievement Unlocked Achievement Unlocked

319 seconds

...of really good fun! Clever idea!

3D Bernie [High qaulity] 3D Bernie [High qaulity]

Bad.

A few tweens does not make an animation. Interactive? Sure, but it's really poorly done. Maybe be able to go between graphics? Also, people like it if you draw it without tracing. Try using your own style.

bernie-buddy responds:

Poorly done? WHY DO YOU THINK IT'S POORLY DONE?!?!!??!?!!??!?!?! IT'S AWESOMELY DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IT'S NOT POORLY MADE ONE BIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DX<

Tutorial:Password Protect Tutorial:Password Protect

This may work, it may not. I can't tell. I can't read it, and I'm not going to try and decipher the blue/red when I can find a better tutorial online.

Super Mario's Rocking World Super Mario's Rocking World

Pretty decent

Good rendition of SMW, I like the force of the bass. Probably next time though, go ahead and bring out the melody a bit more.

Metroid Ending (for Orchestra) Metroid Ending (for Orchestra)

Very nice

I enjoyed the instrumentation choice, very good. Nice use of timpani. Just make sure to keep the sound full, especially during the main melody.